Central Lift Maintenance Group
Central Lift Maintenance Group (CLMG) is a neutral maintenance provider offering innovative solutions and services while balancing safe, efficient and consistent results for the heavy equipment industry across the United States. With Over 20 years of experience in heavy equipment fleet maintenance and as an independent service provider.
CLMG is primarily focused on representing the interests of the end user and aren’t associated or obligated to the equipment manufacturers or dealer networks and are therefore in a position to offer unbiased and credible maintenance solutions to our clients. We maximize your equipment up-time while ensuring peak performance to save you time and money.
Specializing in offering our client contracted fleet maintenance for various industries to include Intermodal, mining, scrap handling, construction, ready mix concrete, aggregate and port equipment at a predetermined set price with guaranteed results.
Experience the CLMG advantage and experience comprehensive, superior service that allows you to focus on other aspects of your business, knowing that your heavy equipment is being maintained safely and efficiently.
Asset Maintenance Program
The CLMG Asset Maintenance Program is a proven process for assessing your heavy equipment fleet. The components to the Program include inspection, maintenance, innovation, reporting, safety and results. Implementation of the process ensures hassle-free and cost effective maintenance of your equipment.
- Inspection – Thorough evaluation of the entire fleet, including every system (engine, hydraulics, electrical and structural) for each piece of equipment
- Maintenance – Seamless service routine, including proficient troubleshooting of issues
- Innovation – Improvement modifications to parts and equipment
- Reporting – Detailed reports documenting system effectiveness and recommendations for equipment
- Safety – Continuous safety training and implementation in the work environment
- Results – Cohesive equipment maintenance program
- Optimal equipment performance
- Consistent equipment reliability
- Effective prioritization of jobs and urgency
- Increased return on asset investment
- Minimal manufacturer involvement
- Equipment performs better and lasts longer
- Minimized workplace hazards, injuries and accidents
- Proprietary, sophisticated system for precise tracking of parts, outside services and labor hours associated with maintaining each piece of equipment
- Vast supplier network expanding well beyond just the manufacturers and their dealers
- Extensive capabilities in contract work for Class A Railroads